- The web-player games will not run on mobile devices. Please use a PC or Mac. If I've made one available you can download the app version of a game. It will be linked on the page you came here from, if available*.
- Are you using Chrome? As of Chrome update 42, Unity web player and many other plugins are no longer supported. Please use another browser. Firefox is recommended. Internet Explorer has had mixed results.
- If you're using a supported browser, you must have Unity Web Player Installed. Click on the game window where it says "unity web player. install now".
- If you have installed the web player, your browser may be blocking it. Make sure to 'allow' it. This could be an icon with a red X in your address bar and most browsers will tell you when they've blocked something on the page.
- If you are having performance issues with the game, please let me know and tell me as much about your machine as you can. Many of these proof-of-concept games have not been tested on a wide variety of platforms yet. If available, download a PC or Mac build of the game from the page you came here from*.
* Please note, there are currently no PC, Mac, or app builds available on this site. All games must so far be played through Unity Web Player. Please contact me if you'd like a platform-specific build that isn't yet available.